Here they are in no particular order.
1. I consider these two posts to be one because they tell the ridiculous story of our wedding and honeymoon. If you haven't read these yet, you must read them now: "My Favorite Hillbilly" and "A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Honeymoon"
2. I have five grandchildren now. The Princess is the oldest, so she's been around longer and has had time to provide us with more entertainment than the rest: "Spending Time with the Princess."
3. I love my daughter-in-law like a fish loves water. I have a post to write about her tomorrow, but last year about this time, when she was expecting my youngest grandchild, I wrote a story about her rocketing her way through Downtown Disney in Anaheim. It's a hilarious story:"An Apology. Sort of. More or Less."
4. My children are the light of my life, so read about My Darling Daughter
5. And My Wonderful Boy.
6. Once in a great while, I get serious in a post. My favorite serious post is this one: "Why I Get Militant About Skin Cancer."
8. When I was tagged, I had to answer some very personal questions. It was fun and very revealing.
9. "Mama's Pie Crust Recipe" was fun to write and turned out to be very popular too. It has 28 comments! If you want to learn how to make The World's Best Pie Crust, be sure to read it.
Well, wait a minute. Wasn't anyone counting? Who was in charge of counting?? We've got more than 10 posts listed here because you weren't counting. See, the numbers only go up to 9, but two of them have two posts each, so that's 11. I wish you'd pay more attention.
Well, it's too late now. We've got 11, and we're stuck with 11. Just go read them. I hope you like them as well as I do!