So, finally I got a chance to pop over there and see what this week's topic was, and this is it.
Actually, I see nothing wrong with giving yourself affirmations, but sharing them publicly is way out of my comfort zone. It's not that I don't think I'm great, because I am, but I'd just hate for you to think I'm conceited and lacking in humility.
Anyway, this is the assignment, so let's see if I can come up with 10 explanations for my greatness.
I am great because:1. I raised two really great kids.
2. I'm reliable. Mostly.
3. My students tell me I'm awesome, even after I inform them that this won't help their grades.
4. My grandma says I'm as cute as a button.
5. I have been known to "adopt" stray children and sometimes stray adults too.
6. Ilana says I'm the coolest mom on Twitter, and I'm sure she wouldn't lie.
7. I make the World's Greatest Pie Crust.
8. I have recently been told I also make the World's Greatest Pecan Pie.
9. I have an IQ of . . . well, it's a very nice number.
10. Oh, yeah! I totally forgot my sense of humor. Once in a while, someone tells me I'm funny.
So there you are. What makes YOU great?