Sorry this listicle is a day late, but yesterday was our 8th wedding anniversary, and I just had to recognize that in a blog post. Besides, it's my blog. Who are you to judge what I do? I don't come over to your place and criticize what you do. What's up with that?
Okay. I forgive you. Let's continue with this Monday Listicle. This week's assignment is 10 questions and answers, so here they are:
1. What is your favorite word?
Gastroenterologist (Say it! It's like music!)
2. What is your least favorite word?
One of those words I can't write on a G-rated blog
3. What turns you on?
Can we define this term first? Are we talking about a general turn on, or a romantic turn on? Oh, well, either way the answer is My Hillbilly.
4. What turns you off?
People who are always right (when, clearly, if they disagree with me, they're wrong!)
5. What sound do you love?
6. What sound do you hate?
Dentist drill (ick, ick, ICK!)
7. What is your favorite curse word?
The closest thing I use to a curse word is "Shoot."
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Welcome home. Come in and rest."