The Tell Me About Yourself Award requires the recipient to:
- Thank the person who gave the award.
- List 7 things that people may not know about you.
- Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and notify them.
- Post the badge on your blog.
1. I was voted the shyest girl in my senior class way back in 1977.
2. Math is the reason I majored in English.
3. I'm an air-typist. I air type whatever I'm thinking all day long.
4. I was never able to do a cartwheel. Ever!
5. I would like to buy a huge mansion with a wing for each of my 4 children so that all of the grandchildren could come see me whenever they wanted but their parents would still have their privacy. I seriously think this could work.
6. I believe with all my heart that Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth.
7. I wrote my first book when I was in the fourth grade. It was called Horace the Mouse. Horace was married to Doris, and they had two children, Floris and Boris.
15 People Whose Blogs I Think Are Great (Okay, there aren't 15. I haven't been in the blogosphere very long, you know):
1. Near Normalcy -- Alyssa's my daughter, she's funny, and she taught me to blog.
2. The Mommy Therapy -- Because I like a good recipe-ish.
3. Mommy Shorts -- Because Ilana works really hard and has like a million contests.
4. Old Tweener -- Sherri's not really that old. I mean, she's younger than me, right?
5. The Mouthy Housewives -- Well, who doesn't love them?
6. Shan's Search (SCWinks) -- Shannon makes me laugh and she's nice to me.
7. Pretty All True -- I love Kris. I love Maj. I love Kallan. I'm planning on moving in with them, but don't tell or they might go into hiding.
8. The Momalog -- because Ado is a displaced California girl, and it's sad when Cali girls can't live in California.
9. The Smartness -- Because JWMoxie is a gangsta like me.
10. Just Jennifer -- Someone else who's nice and has fun links.