I'm hoping the generator does a much better job than it has done before. You can see what a poor job it has done for me before here, here and here. So here we go.
1. On the way to work, I noticed... See, I really hate when the generator starts to tell me a story and then just stops...oh. Oh! I see. It's a prompt. I'm supposed to...okay. Got it. So anyway, on the way to work I notice the same thing every day: vehicles in my way. Big cars, little cars, trucks, semis. All bent on making me late for work. You'd think they didn't even know I'm in a bigger hurry than anyone else. Pssh!
|Will you please get out of my way???|
2. An activity I enjoy is... Okay, I've got this now. An activity I enjoy is playing board games with my family. I miss having the kids at home. We used to play Trivial Pursuit. At first, I trounced all over Alyssa. As she got older she started giving me a run for my money, and eventually she was able to beat me. I was proud of her, and I hope she was proud of herself. Another game I like is Apples to Apples. We still play that occasionally when the whole family is together. The best part of playing games together is just being together. Everyone is relaxed and happy and getting silly. It's so wonderful!
|We never get tired of this!|
Apples to Apples Party Box - The Game of Hilarious Comparisons (Family Edition) affiliate link
3. Who inspires you? Oh, the generator is going to get serious now. I'm inspired by different people in different areas of my life. For example, my friend Lynn is who I want to be when I grow up. She's a wonderful Christian woman who gives freely of her time to all those around her. She just seems to know what needs to be done. She inspires me to be more than I am. My daughter, Alyssa, inspires me. She's smart, organized, creative, funny...so many things. She's a much better mom than I ever was. She encourages me to push myself out of my comfort zone.
4. Describe your perfect spring day. What do you like to do outside? As you can see, the random blog prompt generator doesn't know me at all. Outside indeed! After all the time we've spent together, after all the prompts I've responded to, wouldn't you think the generator would have some idea about my favored activities? Don't you know what's out there? Heat and sweat and bugs and skin cancer! Outside! Pssh!
|Not actually me, but this is my preferred springtime activity. Also summer, winter, and fall.|
5. Are you afraid of death? Absolutely not! I'm a little worried about the dying process, but I can't wait to see what's waiting for me after this life. Sometimes I get absolutely homesick for Heaven.
Thank you random blog prompt generator for another set of
So how would you answer these questions? And do you think I need a new generator?